The Wildflower Room
The mountains of the Los Padres National Forest are alive with a beautiful array of wildflowers each spring!
Our Wildflower Room is a breath of fresh air with bright colors and wonderful antique furniture.
- Queen bed
- Private bath/shower
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Small refrigerator & microwave
- Mini Keurig with a selection of hot chocolate, coffee & tea
- Private deck
A Few Notes of Interest:
- This room is on the ground floor and suitable for well behaved dogs.
- Rates are per night, based on single or double occupancy and include a light continental
- Rates are: Sun-Wed, $155; Thur-Sat, $175; children (3-18), $40; dogs, $25.
- A deposit of 50% of the total reservation, including a 6% room tax, will be taken at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- We have a 2-night minimum stay for holidays, holiday
weekends and festivals.
Request to Stay
You can review our General Terms and Cancellation Policy HERE.