The Rose Room
Decorated in vintage shabby chic style, our Rose Room offers nothing but sweet comfort with Grandma’s Queen Iron bed.
Imagine yourself, cozied up on the loveseat, reading a book. Or, enjoy the fresh mountain air with a cup of coffee on your semi-private deck.
When you enjoy your stay in the Rose you, you'll be treated to the following:
- Private bath/shower
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Small refrigerator & microwave
- Mini Keurig with a selection of hot chocolate, coffee & tea
- Semi-private deck
A Few Important Items to Note
- This room is on the first floor and is suitable for well behaved dogs.
- Rates are per night, based on single or double occupancy and include a light continental
- Rates are: Sun-Wed, $140; Thur-Sat, $160; children (3-18), $40; dogs, $25.
- A deposit of 50% of the total reservation, including a 6% room tax, will be taken at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- We have a 2-night minimum stay for holidays, holiday
weekends and festivals.
You can read our General Terms and Cancellation Policy HERE.