The Club Room
The Pine Mountain Club Golf Course may be small, but it woos in even the most seasoned pros with its beauty, charm and challenges.
To be sure you are comfortable after a day of playing 18 holes of golf; we’ve designed our Club Room specifically for you with a true country club feel. We know you’ll be comfortable with:
- A King bed
- Wonderful rock fireplace**
- Bust of a deer adorning the wall
- Private bath with deep water soaking tub and shower
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Mini Keurig with a selection of hot chocolate, coffee & tea
- Small refrigerator & microwave
- Semi-private deck
A Few Important Items to Note:
- This room is upstairs and not suitable for dogs.
- Rates are per night, based on single or double occupancy and include a light continental
- Rates are: Sun-Wed, $155; Thur-Sat, $175; children (3-18), $40.
- A deposit of 50% of the total reservation, including a 6% room tax, will be taken at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- We have a 2-night minimum stay for holidays, holiday
weekends and festivals.
Request to stay
You can review our General Terms and Cancellation Policy HERE.